Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Stone Moves

       If you remember I mentioned something about being active and enjoying the body you work so hard for in the gym or box, and not to be one who doesn't drink his own kool-aid so to speak this weekend i went indoor rock climbing. This was interesting to say the least. I was not only excited but surprised at how much indoor rock climbing takes out of you. My forearms were shot after the first 5 min of climbing, and I'm sure my fear of heights didn't help when your half way to the top and slip because of sweaty hands. All in all it was a great time and actually finished up just in time to watch a competition start up. These athletes were amazing from their upper body strength to their grip strength it was a sight to see.
      If anyone is interested the place I went to is called Stone Moves the people are very friendly and will give you a lesson on how to climb if you have never done it before. The address is listed below and let me know how you like it if you visit!
 
     Stone Moves
6970 Fm 1960 Rd W
Houston, TX 77069
  (281) 397-0830

No comments:

Post a Comment