Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Welcome!


Lifters and Cross fitters welcome to a blog dedicated to the dedicated, but not only for the experienced, also for the first timers. This is for all the newbie’s to Crossfit but it’s also for the traditional gym rats and overall fitness community. Now I know what you’re thinking, and I’m not nor do I clam to be a fitness guru but I love and live by it so I figure id share it on a broader scale. With this blog I will try to hit on different restaurants, events, activates, and recipes that would coincide with a healthy way of living as well as a bi weekly post that I call “From Box 2 Box” introducing you to a new Crossfit Box letting you know a little bit about the coaches and the atmosphere as well as the steps it takes in dropping in or who to talk to about signing up. Ill also try to keep you guys up to date on any and all competitions going on in and around the Houston area and get some athlete interviews from various boxes.

 
 If you guys have any suggestions along the way or want me to come by and feature your gym email me at NormanRocWell@gmail.com  

 

Give’em Hell and Live Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment